• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Ancient Wonders Upgrade Notification

DeletedUser19458

When somebody upgrades their wonder, you get notified but it does not tell you who or even what wonder (unless you get a rune as well). Can you at least add the users name to the message we get?

I give KP out to trader-friendly neighbours but can't always recall who I've helped as the list gets long. Would be nice to know who has upgraded and so i can decide if I want to go back to that person.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
Agreed.

There have been a number of suggestions about improving logging for activity. The game does a generally poor job of notifying players about activity. One of it's most annoying weaknesses.

i8sh

Great suggestion! I was just thinking of the same thing as it would be nice to know who's AW was upgraded as I also sprinkle KP around and unless I get the rune...have no idea where it came from. Hopefully someone from dev. will read this and try to set it up. If we can get a notification of who gave us neighborly help it should not be too hard to do.

bkbajb

Great idea. Add that along with a separate notification tab for neighborly help/trades accepted

When somebody upgrades their wonder, you get notified but it does not tell you who or even what wonder (unless you get a rune as well). Can you at least add the users name to the message we get?

I give KP out to trader-friendly neighbours but can't always recall who I've helped as the list gets long. Would be nice to know who has upgraded and so i can decide if I want to go back to that person.

Agree! I would very much appreciate seeing the member name in the AW upgrade notification. I donate to many AW's & would like to occasionally congratulate the person upgrading their AW. As it is now, I'm never quite sure who just upgraded their AW.

Palavyn

This would be great! Also, it would be nice if we are notified when our own Ancient Wonders are ready for upgrade. Perhaps insert a task into the task cycle to upgrade your AW, kind of like the task for fixing a street connection.