• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Answered / Ashen Phoenix Event

BlossomFae

Hi,
I earned level 75 for the profile image, but then event quests disappeared and said Quests were completed and I have no way to earn more Sky Essence to gain more feathers to evolve to level 10! Is this a glitch?

Attachments

• 62C605AC-BA12-4ABC-BB0B-D65DB0337E76.jpeg
    62C605AC-BA12-4ABC-BB0B-D65DB0337E76.jpeg
    192.4 KB · Views: 56
  • 255ABF9C-0AF4-47A0-A30F-AD33E75076EF.jpeg
    255ABF9C-0AF4-47A0-A30F-AD33E75076EF.jpeg
    135 KB · Views: 55
Last edited:

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
ninja'd by @Iyapo1 but I'm posting anyway :p
Sorry, not a glitch. The announcement of the event said:

Disclaimer: : Please note that the final day of the event spans more than 24 hours, in order to not have the event end during the night (CET). That means the Daily Exclusive on April 13th is the final Daily Exclusive reward that is also available for some more hours in the morning (CET) of April 14th (CET). No new event quest is added to the quest line on April 14th, the final Quest Milestone can be unlocked on April 13th.

The dates/times (CET) are for where the company is located (Germany) and it's already the 14th there. There is a Fellowship Adventure coming (sometime next week I think) and the prize for completing Stage 2 and Stage 3 are Ashen Phoenix artifacts. So, there's one more activity where you can get the last artifact you need. Your FS just needs to complete one path on each stage to get those prizes; you don't have to complete all 3 paths.

ElfGunn

Hi,
I earned level 75 for the profile image, but then event quests disappeared and said Quests were completed and I have no way to earn more Sky Essence to gain more feathers to evolve to level 10! Is this a glitch?

I maxed the AP with a little room to spare. I had the AP activated asap, and bought the Stash Outpost asap. I also hit for 500 currency, a few 200 currency and several 100 currency prizes. So IMO, some urgency was required if the AP was to be maxed.

That said, I think I wish I had saved the artifacts so that I could've crafted artifacts for my fire phoenix in the MA.

Iyapo1

@ElfGunn I have three cities. In two cities I got 8 artifacts. In one city I got 10 artifacts and a second base.
No stash outpost and the city I put the bird out in only got 8. I went after the same chests in all three cities. Luck, gotta love it! /s

CrusaderMichael

Sleigh event i got so lucky on chests, i wound up with 3 extra artifacts and an extra sleigh.

THIS event though, i assumed it'd be roughly the same... but i was like 8 feathers short of the final evolution.

From now on i'll only go for the chests that are cheapest per feather. Make sure this doesn't happen again.

Aritra

Per feather, as @CrusaderMichael proposed, might be a good guide base but there is no black and white solution. I nearly always go for the chest with the most feathers because I need to keep moving through the grand prizes to make it to the end. The difference in cost of chest vs feathers vs contents is not in proportion, so spending less by going with cheaper chests may stretch the currency farther, but it is very high risk of not making it to the end because its fewer feathers don't add up. If all chests have the same feathers, then the cheapest, of course. But I also look at the content percentages. If the highest and second highest chests have nearly the same chance of daily prize acquisition, I also look at the consolation prizes because most likely that's what I'll get, so choosing the most attractive chest overall. It is in cases like this where I'll do four feathers instead of five. Also, just because one chest has a higher chance of daily doesn't mean the others won't. Sometimes, on a whim or whatever, I'll choose a lesser chest that doesn't make sense and get the daily there! So... strategy + intuition + luck.

[I made it through, getting a second base, with a day to spare. Three lava eggs, three burning eggs, three riders, three temple/embers, two pavilions, and three saddle forges (saved in inventory for emergency disenchantment).... So, I did pretty good without stash outpost or purchasing currency. My point here isn't to boast my luck, but to just demonstrate what is possible. There are many different approaches that can be successful; I'm just sharing my strategy in case it is helpful to anyone.]

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
The events always give you two options when the three-chest system is used. You can go for the chests that give you the best chance at the daily prizes or you can go for the chests with the best value for what is needed to earn the grand prizes. The costs to open the chests are done so that it is very rare that you do not have to sacrifice one for the other.

Aritra

The events always give you two options when the three-chest system is used. You can go for the chests that give you the best chance at the daily prizes or you can go for the chests with the best value for what is needed to earn the grand prizes. The costs to open the chests are done so that it is very rare that you do not have to sacrifice one for the other.
Well said. :cool: (communication is not a strength of mine....)