• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

ANTEDILUVIAN aka a funny thing happened on my way to the science fair

hvariidh gwendrot

Still relaxed and growing .. looking for MARBLE, CRYSTAL, ELIXIR now to join .. Playing our way up to 10 chests in tournaments, so newer players please have or be ready to get a Trader and Magic Academy and produce boosted goods .. multi worlders and experienced players also welcome if looking for a stable fellowship playing it's way up the food chain
ANTEDILUVIAN

Last edited:

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
I am in a fellowship that would take new members, if you need some help. We could consider it a merger. Write me in game please
Lel

hvariidh gwendrot

I am in a fellowship that would take new members, if you need some help. We could consider it a merger. Write me in game please
Lel
i'm not really a new player and your fellowship is not a good fit with all your inactives and your archmage going dark is not a good draw either, but we'll still take in active players here to help and continue to grow

hvariidh gwendrot

so just in case anyone is in a fellowship with a lot of inactive members or wants to merge you can pop in here .. you will get good advice for game play if needed and a stable fellowship you can grow with .. i wont say no to any experienced players wanting a chilled spot to play from either :cool:

Sir Squirrel

Artist EXTRAORDINAIRE and Buddy Fan Club member
If you have not already clicked the join directly option in your overview, it is a good way to get new players! I have already got 4 or 5 members this way.

hvariidh gwendrot

growing and relaxed with 10 chest weekly mind set to play to for the future .. enjoy/learn/grow .. the far out and the squares all get to play here .. your time your city your money .. as long as you play semi well with others for the common good it's all groovy .. but play you must .. so please say when on break then other than that you can speak or be silent as you wish haha

(blatant ad for fellowship but i revised the opener slightly)