• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Anyone also having exorbitant coin badge requirements for the FA???

Ronbear the Grand

I am in chapter 9, and for this FA it takes 27% (3.7M) of my Main Hall capacity (13.6M) to earn a gold coin sack badge. That equates to 119 neighborly help for one badge. Is anyone else having this challenge?

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
They changed the coin badge in the last FA. You may have noticed some signatures say that they "survived the coin rain purge of July 2022 FA." That's because everyone was complaining about the coin badges in the last FA, and it hasn't gotten much better.

I just gave gifts to all my neighbors and fellowship members (about 330) and got less than 2 coin badges, lol.

muffy.

Chef - Scroll-Keeper - Chandelier Swinger - EAA
I am in chapter 9, and for this FA it takes 27% (3.7M) of my Main Hall capacity (13.6M) to earn a gold coin sack badge. That equates to 119 neighborly help for one badge. Is anyone else having this challenge?
Yes everyone has the same . Visiting your world peeps helps a bit . It’s one of those badges that everyone in the FS needs to help with.
Good luck to you

tiG23

i have collected my city twice and visited all neighbors. I'm still 400k short of my first coin sack

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
i have collected my city twice and visited all neighbors. I'm still 400k short of my first coin sack
I noticed that it is more unfair to some chapters than others. It's unfair to everyone ... but some really have it worse. Sorry that happened to you.

Talaedraiia

Something must be wrong with your requirement. I’m in chapter 16 with a level 35 MH and just waiting for population to have it fully upgraded for chapter and I only need 13.672M for coin badge.Edited to add that I’m sorry I misread your post. I got the impression that you needed 13.6M for the badge not 27% of your MH

SoulsSilhouette

Buddy Fan Club member
they 'lowered' the coin badge by about 1/3 maybe? I am way overscouted in Khel. I kept every build that gives me coins, visited everyone, and still only made two badges. I have 40 pages of neighbors. I'm still way salty about it and there is no end in sight to the salt. If this were the ancient world, with as much salt as I have over this and the bracelet increase, I would be the richest you know what on earth.

Ronbear the Grand

Something must be wrong with your requirement. I’m in chapter 16 with a level 35 MH and just waiting for population to have it fully upgraded for chapter and I only need 13.672M for coin badge.Edited to add that I’m sorry I misread your post. I got the impression that you needed 13.6M for the badge not 27% of your MH
Yeah, it seems the other folks in chapters 8 and 9 that are in my fellowship have the same 27%. Some of the lower chapter (and higher chapter) players have a lower percentage…we were all led to believe that they changed it, but this is the exact same percentage as July.

Ronbear the Grand

They changed the coin badge in the last FA. You may have noticed some signatures say that they "survived the coin rain purge of July 2022 FA." That's because everyone was complaining about the coin badges in the last FA, and it hasn't gotten much better.

I just gave gifts to all my neighbors and fellowship members (about 330) and got less than 2 coin badges, lol.
Yes, I was in the thick of the coin fiasco during the last FA (which was also ridiculous), but we were told that the percentage was reduced by a third. However, my percentage is the same as last FA.

Count Rupert

JackLuyt posted the numbers in the event thread. The numbers are lower by about a third over what we saw in July. using percentages is misleading. the amount needed is based on what chapter you are in. MH levels increase each chapter but the number is the same whether you had just entered the chapter or you completed one or two upgrades typically available. So you can see three different percentages in the same chapter even though the number need is identical.

Lady Dastardly

The coin badge requirement isn't based on your main hall capacity, it is solely dependent on your chapter level. The reduction being referred to is the 33% percent decrease in the required number of coins needed for the badge. You can see a list of the previous and current numbers here.

It is true that for higher chapters the coin requirement is a smaller percentage of max upgraded Main Hall capacity than it is for lower chapters, which means they get more bang/badges for the buck out of using coin rains.

Edit: @Count Rupert beat me to it :)