• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Anyone else's armies not loading for tournament?

DeletedUser627

Two problems cropping up: zero balances showing sometimes, and <999> showing.

I sent a support ticket in, but for now I'm locked out of tournament progress. Thought I'd see if anyone else discovered a solution, since it's for sure I won't be receiving any compensation for getting screwed in Tournament progress.

Any suggestions? Grazie.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser61

There's a confirmed Beta bug for the <999 problem, including a snapshot.
  • Reloading usually breaks up the dice game
  • If you need the industrial strength version you can actually open the fight and then surrender at the first opportunity. You won't even incur any losses if you include a light melee squad for the high initiative.

DeletedUser2753

I have had this problem many times in the last and now in this tournament, but it has gotten more frequent. At first I tried just running a zero battle and it cleared, then I needed to refresh, now I need to go to another unlocked tournament and fight one fight then return to the buggy one. But It is most annoying and I have stopped my tournament play for now.

DeletedUser627

Grazie. The "industrial strength" remedy above is the only solution that worked.

Ignore the <999>, load zero troops (a light melee), then immediately surrender. The province should revert to the correct unit count.