• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Closed | Contact Support Anyone have AW KP disappear

Gkyr

Chef
Game ver. v1.148.4-(4f4b3d9) - html5 (2022-03-03 09:29)
Today 3March at 1400 hr UT
Harandar
Chrome

Been KP swapping to fill my MM. Around 1400 UT it is almost full, so much so that I have to redirect the last KP swap to another AW.
(last swap was 40 KP, I had about 38 KP to fill).
At 14:06 five unclaimed chests were left on my MM. I sent a FS chat to claim them but put in no more than 50% of chests' values so that they all could be claimed.
(Again, chest values added to about 76 KP and there was room for only 38 KP in the MM)
At 14:25 UT I looked and the last two 5KP chests were unfilled but I was 2 KP away from completion, so I sent a chat to claim each using only 1 KP so that they both could be claimed.
At 15:46 the two chest were still unfilled.
After that, the next time I checked, the second-to-the last chest had been filled with 5 KP, the last one with 1 KP, and I was now 96 KP short of reaching completion (!!).

I sent a support ticket. I then notified the player putting 40 KP into my other AW so they could be a witness for me.
They misunderstood and filled up the MM all the way.
Support just got back to me and said the MM was now full and it was an accounting delay - delays sometimes happen. They did not bother to look into the sucession of events. :mad:

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
Goodness, that's very strange. No, I've never heard of that, but I have seen weird bugs lately. I guess the only thing you can do is what you already did ... put in a ticket. Good luck!

helya

Beloved Ex-Team Member
@Gkyr Your ticket has landed in my pile (thank you for submitting it) and I'm looking back in your logs. I'll get back to you in that ticket as soon as I have any info for you.

Gkyr

Chef
@Gkyr Your ticket has landed in my pile (thank you for submitting it) and I'm looking back in your logs. I'll get back to you in that ticket as soon as I have any info for you.
Oh helya! Thanks for the reassurance. I feel 100% better knowing that you are on the case. Even if it was my fault - that I did something unfathomable and extremely absent-minded, I trust your industry, experience, judgement and kindness (*gush* *gush*). :D

There is no such thing as foolproof because fools are so inventive...

Last edited:

helya

Beloved Ex-Team Member
Oh helya! Thanks for the reassurance. I feel 100% better knowing that you are on the case. Even if it was my fault - that I did something unfathomable and extremely absent-minded, I trust your industry, experience, judgement and kindness (*gush* *gush*). :D

There is no such thing as foolproof because fools are so inventive...
You forgot the bribes snacks :D

I should have info for you soon

DeletedUser27062

Game ver. v1.148.4-(4f4b3d9) - html5 (2022-03-03 09:29)
Today 3March at 1400 hr UT
Harandar
Chrome

Been KP swapping to fill my MM. Around 1400 UT it is almost full, so much so that I have to redirect the last KP swap to another AW.
(last swap was 40 KP, I had about 38 KP to fill).
At 14:06 five unclaimed chests were left on my MM. I sent a FS chat to claim them but put in no more than 50% of chests' values so that they all could be claimed.
(Again, chest values added to about 76 KP and there was room for only 38 KP in the MM)
At 14:25 UT I looked and the last two 5KP chests were unfilled but I was 2 KP away from completion, so I sent a chat to claim each using only 1 KP so that they both could be claimed.
At 15:46 the two chest were still unfilled.
After that, the next time I checked, the second-to-the last chest had been filled with 5 KP, the last one with 1 KP, and I was now 96 KP short of reaching completion (!!).

I sent a support ticket. I then notified the player putting 40 KP into my other AW so they could be a witness for me.
They misunderstood and filled up the MM all the way.
Support just got back to me and said the MM was now full and it was an accounting delay - delays sometimes happen. They did not bother to look into the sucession of events. :mad:

I'm curious, do you record your play or something? I'm wondering how you can quote such exact times (I'm also secretly in awe of your memory for remember such exact detail). :)

Gkyr

Chef
helya pored over the logs and showed me the error of my ways - it was me all along. (One of my neurons knew that this was the case, but remained silent.) Seriously, @helya , PM me and tell me where to send the baklava.

helya

Beloved Ex-Team Member
helya pored over the logs and showed me the error of my ways - it was me all along. (One of my neurons knew that this was the case, but remained silent.) Seriously, @helya , PM me and tell me where to send the baklava.
Ooooo Baklava. Yum.