• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Apparently I disenchanted my Polar Bears at some point...

qaccy

...because it's available for me to craft right now. Went to check my inventory, and sure enough, the two Polar Bears I won back during that event but never got around to building are gone...

To be fair, I was probably never gonna build them anyway because of the whole deal with artifacts, but it's still odd to me that I don't remember getting rid of them.

DeletedUser25004

Im not sure what sort of response youre looking for here. If you are asking a question can you try to reformulate it more directly?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2959

...because it's available for me to craft right now. Went to check my inventory, and sure enough, the two Polar Bears I won back during that event but never got around to building are gone...

To be fair, I was probably never gonna build them anyway because of the whole deal with artifacts, but it's still odd to me that I don't remember getting rid of them.
I've done that before, I feel ya.

Jiali

I have a feeling you're just frustrated and aren't really asking a question. If that's the case, here's a virtual (((((hug))))) and I wish you good luck in the future!
Hahaha - great response!

@qaccy , now you have the chance to build them at your city's current level if you want

qaccy

I can certainly say I wasn't expecting people to be confused by a thread that isn't complaining nor asking a question. Just kinda wondering out loud about how I managed to lose two Polar Bears...