• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Feedback Aqua Splendor

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Now that the event is over, I looked over the goods each piece gives, and this is actually a pretty crappy set for chapter 21. Only one of the big pieces feels useful to me, since it gives me Ascended goods, and the three small pieces are alright, if I really feel the need for more mana, seeds, and orcs. I need to figure out what their per hour/per square productions are with all three links active.

Pheryll

Set Designer
A tiny set for those who want all buildings to have max links, but do not need to have all buildings in the set.

Aqua Tiny.png

iamthouth

Tetris Master
Went for the Grand Prize in every selection, but finished only right on 260, well back in Bronze for US6. I've come to expect Bronze though, so no issues from me. Will see if I use the buildings, no room now in Ch21 whilst I have settlement buildings.

elvenbee

Okay, done.

View attachment 16299

This is a compact solution, where the production is quite high for the full set. If people prefer a regular shape, they can fill the remaining spaces on their own. :)
This worked amazingly, filled in the top 4 empty spots to finished off the shape and those 4 buildings are only missing 1 link. Thank you!!

Moho

Chef
As I explained here, my intention was to replace the Snow Owls Set with a version of the Aqua Splendor set in two of my cities.

I wanted to focus on the production of troops and the available space was 5x6, so I decided on the following configuration:

i36.jpg
i36.jpg

I run parked cities, so the fact that I don't benefit from the KP production doesn't affect me.

This is what it looks like in the city:

i35.jpg