• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Architect improvement

neeronie

It would be very helpful, if after you rearranged your city on the Architect you could transfer it to the actual game city. Architect is great and I use it yet,it is still difficult to implement the changes unless you take it one step at a time.

Last edited:

DeletedUser16929

It would be very helpful, if after you rearranged your city on the Architect if that plan could be transferred to the city. Architect is great and I use it yet,it still still difficult to implement the changes unless you take it one step at a time.
i just read this idea on another thread, i think it is an excellent idea! :D

NightshadeCS

You can edit for typos if you so wish, nee. (hi!). Look at the bottom of your own post and there should be a teeny tiny "edit" clickable word. :D:D

neeronie

Thank you Nightshade, the keys do stick at time but I have to admit I may be the world's worse speller. If I can figure out how to get back to that thread I will do that.