• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Are Royal Restorations Now Useless?

Blue-Iris

I've noticed in all my event and crafted buildings that say Upgrade Available that there are no benefits available. It doesn't increase benefits, culture, population or goods. What's the point of wasting resources in upgrading if there's no return on investment? Are royal restorations now useless?

Capture.JPG

Also, the above image says I need to be in Chapter II to upgrade. I'm halfway through Chapter IV. But with no benefit to upgrading, it's unlikely I'll be using Royal Restorations for anything except converting them to spell fragments.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
The building level stays at the chapter you won it. It does not level as you change chapters. That is why we have RRs. And you have highlight the chapter to see the numbers. Evolving buildings do not show the increases the way other buildings do.

LisaMV

That's a bug ~ I noticed it too... but it does indeed upgrade properly. To see what you will get you have to go to elvenarchitect or the wiki page. It is quite annoying not to see that when you are making a decision!

I thought they would have fixed it by now.