• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Are Sentient Factories able to fulfill 1-Day Production Quests?

Flashfyre

I know that we all "assume" that this isn't the case, but I just had it happen in my Fely city. I had the repeating quest "Produce Mischievous Potion" (the 1-day production for an Elixir factory) in play, but unfulfilled, because the only Elixir factory I have deployed is Lvl23 (Sentient) and cannot make 1- or 2-day productions. I had been producing a 3-hr Silly Soap run before this quest appeared (I had just completed the 1-day Marble quest earlier), and when I collected the Soap I noticed the tab for the quests turned green (using mobile, BTW). Upon opening the tab, that quest was complete with both conditions met (the 2nd was produce supplies, IIRC, and it was already filled).

Now, if this is a bug, then I don't want to report it (shhhhhhhhh!!!!!)
OTOH, I've not seen this happen before, and conventional wisdom says that once your factories hit Sentient production levels you lose the 1- and 2-day options.
Anyone else see this happen?

SoulsSilhouette

Buddy Fan Club member
In Sentient Factories you do not have a 1 day option. You can craft elixir for 3 and 9 hour options and the 3 and 9 hour option for silly soap. I have never had them satisfy a one day quest, so I don't know.

Last edited: