• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Are the Spire Library and Tournament Arena unlockable after entering the Traders of Unur chapter?

Matman1122

Unlocking the Spire Library and the Tournament Arena AWs in the research tree both require the Statutes "currency" of the Embassies chapter, however neither is necessary to finish the chapter and proceed to the Traders of Unur chapter. If I proceed to the Traders Chapter without unlocking these AWs, will I still be able to complete the research on them after the fact, or will I have missed my opportunity?

Kadhrin

I am working on that right now. I’m adding KPs to the Tournament Arena and it’s not complaining.
I have to use the main embassy to see how much stuff I have. I’m cranking through making more stuff the long way—PPs won’t work.

Matman1122

I am working on that right now. I’m adding KPs to the Tournament Arena and it’s not complaining.
I have to use the main embassy to see how much stuff I have. I’m cranking through making more stuff the long way—PPs won’t work.
Kadhrin, I'm assuming you're in the Traders chapter (or later)... if so, does the research tree still show that the Tournament Arena requires 7200 Statutes, or does the Activation Cost change to something else?

Matman1122

@Matman1122 I skipped those, but the settlement buildings for that chapter are still available, so if rebuilt you could hopefully go back.
Thanks, @iamthouth . It sounds like the Statutes are still necessary then. I have tons of PP, so it will probably be easier for me to get these before closing out the chapter... I was trying to weigh moving on to Traders, or staying in Embassies until I finished these. This helps... thanks!

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
What is listed as needed for a research stays that way, no matter what later chapter you are in. So if you want to do those researches, you need to stockpile the statutes before you sell the portal. Just burn a few portal profits and you are good to go, unless those two added together need more than a level 4 portal will hold. I am past there, so I can't look back at the numbers now. IF that is the case, you would need to do one and then save statutes for the other one.

Deleted User - 849411552

Inno has changed the research requirements for the Spire Library and the Tournament Arena AWs, as follows:

ResearchSpireLibrary.jpg
ResearchTournamentArea.jpg

Since they no longer require Statutes to complete they can be done at any time, if at all.

Of course the Cauldron is now an encouragement to complete all research trees, if you are interested in the Cauldron.

Chapter 16 does not have a quest to remove the Portal, which is how I discovered this year-old thread in my forum search.

There is an extra quest that does not appear in the ElvenGems guide, inserted just before the last one, "Invest 200 Knowledge Points in an Ancient Wonder of another player". The extra quest is to research the final upgrade to the Main Hall.