• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Are we able or unable to rescind AW levels?

Gkyr

Chef
This question comes up from time to time but no matter where it comes up I have not seen an answer from a gamer with knowledge:

Total AW levels are fed into the CAL for tourney and spire but if we sell an AW (classic case is outgrowing an EE) do those levels disappear from the CALculations or are AW 'points' non-rescindable?

Yogi Dave

You can delete an AW and increase its level, but you cannot reduce its level. I think that has been put forward as an idea for change to the game after the change in how the base troop size is chosen, but it went nowhere.

EDIT: Oops, didn't read it right. Just the title. @Astram is right. It happens before the next tourney or spire base troop size is computed. (I deleted an AW and it went down a little next tourney.)

Last edited:

Astram

Forum Moderator
Elvenar Team
If you are asking, will the CAL be adjusted as a result of the deletion of a Wonder, I think min-max covered this as a yes but not until the next time the CAL is calculated.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Right, when the Spire starts for the week, your costs are locked in until it ends. And then the same with the tournament. And it goes both ways, for increase or decrease.

Gkyr

Chef
The timing of the calculations is a known and is not the question here. Thank you @Astram for putting uncertainty to rest and for mentioning your source. I missed that when I read minmax's web sites.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
The timing of the calculations is a known and is not the question here. Thank you @Astram for putting uncertainty to rest and for mentioning your source. I missed that when I read minmax's web sites.

What Astram said has been well known here on the forum ever since several of us helped Minmax figure out the formula, though that was done before you started playing/joined the forum.