• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Are we down?

Risen Malchiah

Yeah, I sent a support ticket so they are aware of the issue, but no news just yet. In the meantime, I really do recommend trying Firefox. I've found that to be the most stable. Chrome works as well, but I've found it to be more sluggish than Firefox (and Chrome also asks you to enable Flash *every* time you play unless you switched to the HTML version.)

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
IE is the spawn of Satan and as soon as any other browser was available to use, including the stone age of the internet when I used Netscape Navigator over IE, I stayed as far away from IE as I could. lol

@Risen Malchiah Adobe is ending support for Flash in April, so that will not be an option for browser-based games much longer.

Gath Of Baal

Some browsers are already making it hard to use, but Adobe is not ending support until December of 2020.

I use Edge as my gaming browser and for the most part it works great, but since the last windows 10 update, I have to always confirm to the flash player use every single time to get into any flash game and that gets annoying fast. I have the flash player turned on already but it just makes you confirm to its use every time..

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Some browsers are already making it hard to use, but Adobe is not ending support until December of 2020.

They announced a couple of weeks ago that they are moving up the end date to April 2019.

Edit: Ok, it was Shockwave that got the end date moved up to April 2019. The original article I read made it seem like both had their end dates moved up, but it looks like people have another year to be tortured by Flash before it is finally put out of it's misery.

DeletedUser22304

i'm in canada... i can't get in either.... how come it's been down so long????? aren't they trying to fix it???

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
i'm in canada... i can't get in either.... how come it's been down so long????? aren't they trying to fix it???
I think it's an IE problem that only Microsoft can fix. And @Enevhar Aldarion brought up a good point (spawn of Satan, lol!) that they haven't really tried to make their product play well with others in decades; no reason to think they'll start now.