• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Are we promoting the game wrongly now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser6547

I am watching Winx Club yes, but this ad for a game caught my attention some. The first photo with the pink hair sounded like maybe a dress up game with some naughty gaming maybe. The 2nd just clarifies where it goes and 1 question of the 3 that caught my eye more as where is this "action"? I'm almost in orcs and I ain't seen nothing special yet. LMFAO
1 Untitled1.png

2 Untitled2.jpg

I think you might wanna talk to your sponsors some about false advertising.

DeletedUser51

Unfortunately we are aware that our game is sometimes misrepresented by third parties and used as click-bait for... well... people with an elf curiosity.

Since this is a game for all ages, we do not advertise on sites that are adult themed, nor do we have adult themed advertising. Should any of you in your personal web surfing come across an advertisement for Elvenar that is not themed for 'all ages' - please send a support ticket along with the actual site where you came across it (we don't judge your viewing habits) so we can sent it to our legal team and have it removed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.