• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recruiting are you a Slacker?

defiantoneks

We have 3 openings in our FS:
* Slackers Retreat
* USA
* Elcysandir
* Looking for more experienced players but you dont have to be at top level. Just be a daily or mostly daily contributor, do your visits, etc (we are the Slackers after all). TBH we had newbies join right off, and of course stopped playing without removing themselves, so you will have to ask the AM rather than join directly.
* Tourneys: do what you can. most of us really like the rewards and play accordingly. We also understand that some weeks you're low on troops and cant really push hard.
• Spire: same as tourney. give it your best, but you are not obligated to a certain number of wins.

basically, play and have fun. we can be chatty but you dont have to join in. Please be alert to and respond to team communications via messaging tho.

disclaimer: I am NOT the AM, just trying to help with our recruiting

defiantoneks

we finished 11th, i believe, and now have 3 openings again.
send a message to our AM and see if you'd be a good fit!

defiantoneks

3 openings still… i can't believe there are no Slacker candidates out there. cmon and take a look!
we've been eclipsing 10 chests on tourney easily… up to 14 once (I think). Consistent silvers in spire and hope to get gold one day.

defiantoneks

once again, we have 3 openings in Slackers Retreat. We're pretty laid back, do what you can sort of FS. 10+ chests weekly and aspiring (heh) to get gold in Spire (which of course gets more difficult when peeps are missing!). Want to come ascend with us? Check us out and send the AM a message :)

defiantoneks

3, count em THREE openings!
we're not as slackerish as you think, and working hard to achieve regular gold spire. right now we've got definite once per month, but with weekly climbers (like you?) we can absolutely get more. We actually overachieve for our rank in the FA's (11th place!). Regular tourney 12-13 chests or more.

defiantoneks

here I am again… Two immediate openings, and additional places may be available if you're active and want to join in. Please message the AM if you're interested.