• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Are You Ready For Fun???

We are The Kingdom of Dragons and we want you to have so much Fun playing this game. We want Fun, Active, Friendly and Helpful players to help build a place that other players will be begging to get into. We want players that enjoy playing the weekly tournaments and help with the Spire. If this sounds like the place for you just apply or contact me King of the World, Dilly Dilly

I understand there are not a lot of players in this world. So we are looking for those special players who are the best in this world, so if you like having FUN building your city and having a fellowship that helps you reach your goals, please let me know, King of the World