• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

ARE YOU TIRED OF YOUR FELLOWSHIP???

Catface8471

You just described my FS to a tee. Nobody participates and the ones who do whine about everything. I need a new FS. I'm boosted in planks, silk, and gems, only produce boosted goods, trade often and play daily. I'm tired of being the only one who contributes lol. Check me out and let me know what you think.

tytag1321

WE HAVE 7 OPEN SPOTS FOR MEMBERS THAT WANT TO HAVE FUN AND BE COMPETITIVE. MARBLE IS NEEDED, HOWEVER WE ARE OPEN TO ANYONE WILLING TO JUST "PLAY".

tytag1321

If you join before the Fellowship Adventure, then you can reap all the prizes we get. Last adventure we were ranked 6th over all!!!!!

DeletedUser8575

ARE YOU TIRED OF YOUR FELLOWSHIP? ARE THE MEMBERS IN YOUR FELLOWSHIP NOT VISITING, DOING THE TOURNEMENTS OR PARTICIPATING IN FELLOWSHIP ADVENTURES? THEN OUR FELLOWSHIP IS FOR YOU. WE ARE A GROUP OF ACTIVE PEOPLE THAT STRIVE TO TAKE CARE OF OUR OWN. WE ENJOY CHATTING AND HELPING ONE ANOTHER. WE CONSTANTLY OPEN 6+ CHESTS WITHOUT A FULL CREW. WE ARE IN NEED OF MARBLE, SCROLLS AND DUST BOOSTED MEMBERS HOWEVER WE ARE OPEN TO ANYONE THAT IS "ACTIVE". IF THIS SOUNDS LIKE FUN, PLEASE SEND ME A MESSAGE AND I'LL CHECK YA OUT! HAPPY PLAYING,
TYTAG1321 (ARCHMAGE)
I am interested in joining your fellowship. the one I am in i would be lucky to get 8 members visit out of 22. But i am going out of town tomorrow and will not be back until Saturday. also i know someone else who is looking for a fellowship.

tytag1321

Taster, didn't you use to be in my fellowship? You are welcome back if you are able to meet our guidelines. Check us out, and by all means tell whoever else is out there they are welcome to apply as well!

DeletedUser8575

Taster, didn't you use to be in my fellowship? You are welcome back if you are able to meet our guidelines. Check us out, and by all means tell whoever else is out there they are welcome to apply as well!
you might be right it has been awhile. i can meet the guidelines. but i do not have the boosted goods you are looking for.

tytag1321

We don't mind if you don't have the boosted goods, so long as you are "active" and participate, meet the tourney requirements and all that. I wouldn't feel right bringing you back until you get back next week though. Hope you are ok with that.

DeletedUser15784

I'm the "other" Tazster is speaking of... we are in the same Fellowship in a different land. We are in need of a Fellowship which Plays! but this isn't a take one/take both situation; we can vouch for each other. My boosted goods are planks, silk and gems. And yeah, marble is hard to find :/

DeletedUser8575

We don't mind if you don't have the boosted goods, so long as you are "active" and participate, meet the tourney requirements and all that. I wouldn't feel right bringing you back until you get back next week though. Hope you are ok with that.
I am ok with waiting till i get back.