• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Arendyll Fellowship seeking 2 ACTIVE members

DeletedUser10717

Friendly, Helping, Laid back fellowship with Active trading looking to recruit 2 members. Marble- scrolls - dust boost a plus. Drama Free Fellowship!
Play at your own pace and grow your city. Come grow with us!
Making room in the fellowship BlueMoon msg me or the archmage or comment here and I'll find you in game.
We encourage :

1. Tournament participation
  2. Fellowship Adventure participation
  3. Ancient wonder donation club (optional to join in)
We require :
  1. Regular fellowship visits 3 x weekly minimun
  2. Active growth in your city
  3. Fair and Active trading ( 2 or 3 star)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser16412

Friendly, Helping, Laid back fellowship with Active trading looking to recruit 2 members. Marble- scrolls - dust boost a plus. Drama Free Fellowship!
Making room in the fellowship BlueMoon msg me or the archmage or comment here and I'll find you in game.
We encourage :

We require :
  3. Fair and Active tr

DeletedUser16412

If you still have room, I am interested. Rockwren has 3871 points and is in level 3 in the knowledge tree. She has marble and silk boosted so far. I usually play 6 days a week but I only get a couple hours a day on two of those days. I am looking for a friendly active guild. I enjoy FA’s, tournaments and events. I have a higher level account on another server. If you still have room, I hope you will consider me.

RockWren

DeletedUser10717

If you still have room, I am interested. Rockwren has 3871 points and is in level 3 in the knowledge tree. She has marble and silk boosted so far. I usually play 6 days a week but I only get a couple hours a day on two of those days. I am looking for a friendly active guild. I enjoy FA’s, tournaments and events. I have a higher level account on another server. If you still have room, I hope you will consider me.

RockWren
will send you invite

DeletedUser16529

We encourage :

We require :
We encourage :

We require :

DeletedUser16529

Hello. I am a new player and need to be in a fellowship. Need help with simple things, people to buy and trade with. I am always playing every day. Just want to move forward in the game. Please consider me. I don't have a lot of points but need guidance from expierenced players. Thank you

DeletedUser10717

Hello. I am a new player and need to be in a fellowship. Need help with simple things, people to buy and trade with. I am always playing every day. Just want to move forward in the game. Please consider me. I don't have a lot of points but need guidance from expierenced players. Thank you

Wasterson are you playing in Arendyll? US1 server? I cannot find you

DeletedUser10717

when you log in the game what is the name of the world you click on

DeletedUser11881

We encourage :

We require :
Message the archmage