• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Army training navigation

Mykan

Oh Wise One
Improve the navigation when training troops to allow a quick way to navigate between the 3 different troop buildings (barracks, training grounds and mercenary camp) by adding tabs to the menu. Selecting a tab for another building will either bring up that buildings production option or switch the menu to that building the same as clicking on the building (would depend on code as to what is simplest). Example below of possible mercenary camp
1657912798714.png

Additional tabs should work for mobile as well as browser. This would be a (hopefully) simple quality of life improvement for users. A train all feature like the produce all for factories is not possible so a quick navigation between the 3 similar buildings would be the next best thing.

Pros:
  • Improved navigation (quality of life for users)
  • Same design for mobile and browser version possible
  • Improve control on collection of units for better management in events and fellowship adventures
Cons
  • Programming time - could be complexity with coding as these are 3 different buildings

Last edited:

Myne

Oh Wise One
If they did this I'd love if they'd also put a button at the bottom of the page next to the Magic Academy and Spire buttons.
Of course they might not like my reason.
It'd be nice to go in without collecting trained troops
So you could let them build up and then feed your Brown Bear
Oh every player would love this! That's why we will never have it. lol

Raccon

If they did this I'd love if they'd also put a button at the bottom of the page next to the Magic Academy and Spire buttons.
Of course they might not like my reason.
It'd be nice to go in without collecting trained troops
So you could let them build up and then feed your Brown Bear
Great suggestion. Now we have to find a way to change the rock solid, stablished devs belief of ; %99.9 of players cater, so they would consider this idea as useful as we do!

Zoof

It'd be a nice way to keep on training troops in one of the other buildings without actually collecting said troops The usefulness of this is limited to events and quest prep, but meh. I do like the idea of not having to click near other things I'm front-loading, like Magic Academy. Or having to search for the missing military marvel.

EDIT: From another thread, this seems like something that could be (ab)used alongside brown bear
EDIT2: From THIS thread, too. Gee golly willikers I need to more carefully read things >.>

Last edited: