• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Artwork of the Female Elf and Male Human on covers

What is your opinion on the artwork for the Elf + Human races?

• I'm fine with it.

• Change just the Elf.

• Change just the Human.

• Change both.

• I don't really care.

• Make a player contest for best artwork and giveaway diamonds to the winner!

Results are only viewable after voting.

DeletedUser6038

[Not a Technical issue but a Cosmetic one.]

After playing for over a year, I have a comment about the current artwork used for the Female Elf to represent the Elf race, and the Male Human representing the Human race. Uggh = sums it up!

To be honest I think the Female Elf looks like a blue smurffette and the Male Human looks like he's about to stick his thumb in a pie!

The artwork isn't appealing because I don't find it CUTE or ATTRACTIVE. Please please change this. Make them either CUTE or ATTRACTIVE! lol ty

elvenar.jpg

DeletedUser2768

I'd say either put some more clothes on the female, or take more off the male. I HATE know most fantasy/sci-fi/etc. depicts females with as little clothing on as possible. Females can be cute, adorable, sexy, whatever with just as much on as a male.

DeletedUser5202

I thought the old one was bad@ss and her anatomical proportions were fine. The clothing/ costume never read elf to me but meh!