• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

August 2020 FA

StarLoad

I would not mind doing them if the prize was of interest, I have 10 + of the artifacts and have no real need for them anyway, so for the effort involved the payoff is poor, I do help for the sake of the FS of course as that is the only redeeming feature

BlueBlade

Can Magic Workshops be used in the Fellowship Adventure? AND what's the maximum level for T-1s & Workshops used in the FA? I can't find this information anywhere. Please help if you know. Thanks!

Sandstorm173

Can Magic Workshops be used in the Fellowship Adventure? AND what's the maximum level for T-1s & Workshops used in the FA? I can't find this information anywhere. Please help if you know. Thanks!
Magic workshops can be used to make badges. There is no required level of factories and workshops.

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
Magic WS are fine for the FA. There is no required level of bldg for the FA badges. The badges require a specific number of a specific production. Example: A Blacksmith badge requires you to collect 5 toolboxes. Toolboxes are the 24hr production in a WS. The badge doesn't care what level WS they come from. Same for T1 factories: A Flacon badge requires you to collect: 1 marble mosaic (3hr marble production) 1 precious ring (3hr steel production) and 1 wooden figurine (3hr planks production) and doesn't care what level factory those productions come from.

LutherTheHairy

Does the production to earn a particular badge all have to come from a single player, or is it cross fellowship?

Example: To earn a badge, like say "diamond necklace" does a single player have to fulfill all three requirements (1 admirable altar AND one giant globe AND one luxury armchair) or can different members of the fellowship each produce one of these and then combined the fellowship earns the badge?

LutherTheHairy

Where can we gain MMs?

Our fellowship is all Chapter III and earlier. None of us can create Magical Manufacturing in our Academies. So we are choosing a path that will only require 9 wand badges (and 9 MMs). I know we can get a couple here and there from tournament rounds and if we get super lucky, get one from helping neighbors/fellowship members. Still, it seems like 9 could take a while. Is there any other way to get these?

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
Without the ability to make them in your MA, the only places are visit chests and the tourney. The tourney is even tough on getting them as they are only available in rounds 5 & 6 as individual rewards. They are also in the FS chests rewards, including the first chest. Those will drop all at once, so you'll only be able to get credit for one of them even if you get more than the first FS chest. Make sure everybody in the tourney has the spell part of that badge cleared before the tourney ends (as in make sure they've gotten the planks to go with any MM's they got in their last tourney round and claimed that badge) and each one of you will get one MM when the tourney rewards drop! That should help, since it's unlikely you'll get to round 5 in next week's tourney before the FA ends.