• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

auto move

What to do what to do what to do? Not sure where to post an area of concern that I have so will ask for directions here. It has been awhile since you good folks over at Inno announced that you would begin a series of moves that would help the players to get more active neighbors - Have you abandoned that plan - or is the actual movement too big or ( horror of horrors ) broken ?? In Ceravyn I am not sure how many coin cities I had when this was first mentioned but I did count about 29 awhile ago. Now when I looked today I now have 45coin cities and while visiting my neighbors today I got a pop up stating that the neighbor that I was trying to visit was no longer active, so scratch another neighbor ! NowI have been told by support thatthe developers are in charge of this and there is nothing that they can do. So am I condemned to obscurity here ? it is a problem with no answer to it - and i can not even file a ticket on it as support can not help me so what to do what todo what to do?

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
Monday is Moving Day so people were auto-moved by the script today. I would be patient because gold mines could be a sign your neighborhood is being swept so hopefully you are not far behind. Before I got moved (also on Ceravyn), I noticed a lot of people being moved in and out of my neighborhood frequently. Hopefully you are in a functional and active FS and can have them help you with trades until you get moved too. You could also post in the moving thread to let helya know bc she’s keeping a list for when they activate manual move feature, though who knows when that will be too.

Zoof

The only thing you really can do is wait to see if you yourself gets moved next Monday in the event that your city was on a movement boundary where everyone on one side of your city got moved and everyone else on the other did not.

EDIT: Hehe forgot about the whole manual move list being kept track of in the city movement thread.
EDIT2: The whole thing about moving the world piece by piece is still correct, right? Some explanation being that moving cities is computationally expensive and is done sector-by-sector

Last edited:

Kadhrin

gold mines could be a sign your neighborhood is being swept so hopefully you are not far behind.
Been thinking this since late November... I figured I'd file a support ticket when the mine count hit 50 or my birthday came around (roughly 2 more months), and it might be the mine count that happens first.

Thank you both for your replies - i did make a comment in the movement thread - but as i looked at the thread - I did notice that it was last November that it started.