• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Gaia7

Can someone tell me how to get the different avatars other than the basics that I get as I advance in chapters? I see other players with much smaller cities and still in earlier chapters have some pretty cool profile pics. Thanks in advance!

Gaia7

The only ones available to you are the ones you see. The white arrows allow you to scroll through the pages of avatars.

Some avatars were won in events, so even early chapter players may have gotten some that are not available to you.
So how are the lower chapters getting them? One of my teammates CatsquatchFever from the green room in khelonaar has one and she only has a golden abyss AW

Iyapo

Personal Conductor
So how are the lower chapters getting them? One of my teammates CatsquatchFever from the green room in khelonaar has one and she only has a golden abyss AW
Just because a city is in a low chapter does not mean it is a new city. Some players have been in chapter 3 for years.

Alram

Flippers just flip
Last edited:

XLWizard

Eater of Crawfish
Hi Gaia7: Don't feel left out about the avatars. While you can win some really cool avatars by progressing through various events and challenges that Inno offers on a regular basis, rest assured that all the avatars will be made available to you as you progress through the chapters. Best I can remember, you get one or two avatars per chapter. Usually when you complete the requirements for a new AW at the end of a chapter.

Gaia7

Hi Gaia7: Don't feel left out about the avatars. While you can win some really cool avatars by progressing through various events and challenges that Inno offers on a regular basis, rest assured that all the avatars will be made available to you as you progress through the chapters. Best I can remember, you get one or two avatars per chapter. Usually when you complete the requirements for a new AW at the end of a chapter.
Thx XLWizard! :)

Flashfyre

Some avatars are tied to specific AWs. You have to build the AW in order to be granted the use of the associated avatar.