• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

AW Effects Spreadsheet?

YarL

I could really use a spreadsheet (Excel?) that shows you the effects for each level of AW. Does anyone have one?

Thanks!

Katwick

Cartographer
https://en.wiki.elvenar.com/index.php?title=Secret_Ancient_Wonders#Tome_of_Secrets_Levels should do the job. But you do have to expand the level to get at the data.
AW Benefits.png

Last edited:

YarL

Once I had over 30 AWs, it became tough for me to figure out which improvements gave the most help.

I find that running with a Culture of over 500 can really help ramp up production, so now I am working on my Lighthouse of Good Neighborhood. And then to maximize goods production I want to compare what improvements give the best results. what tricks can I apply to get gold production in my Golden Abyss to 100 M every 3 hours. How many goods can I buy with that. Lots of interesting problems to solve.

YarL

If I want to maximize spell duration, what AWs can help?

My ETC is at 31, which gives a duration bonus of 13h 31m. But my current current duration for MM spells is 26 h. I am not sure where the total value is coming from.

My Lighthouse of Good Neighborhood (level 12) gives a bonus of 22 h 48m. At level 16 it would be 28h. My total duration is 3d 7h (79 hours). I really don’t know where that comes from.

Power of Provision spells currently last 18h. My level 17 Prosperity Towers gives 6h 25m bonus. My current duration is 18h. But I produce enough supplies that I can already cash it in for 2,000,000 goods a day.

My combat AWs are all near max values . Goods production has room for improvement though.

Maxing Orc production and number of chests per day seems worthwhile. It has been a long wile since my Orc Stockpile was over a million.

I always find another AW to boost but I am not sure what is my biggest bang for the buck.

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
My ETC is at 31, which gives a duration bonus of 13h 31m. But my current current duration for MM spells is 26 h. I am not sure where the total value is coming from.
On browser, I can get a tooltip by hovering over the effects provided by opening the AW window. Here's a pic of my ETC (only at lvl 16):
ETCdetails.png
(click to enlarge)
You can see the basic duration of the MM spell (13hr) and the total time (13X60%=7.8; 7.8+13=20.8) after the Wonder power is added.
Sorry, only had time to check out one of your AW questions. Maybe you can find similar info in your other AWs if you're on browser. Not sure what it looks like on mobile.

YarL

Elven Architect is an awesome tool, no doubt. But I would love to have it in an excel spreadsheet.

Genefer

I don't know of a spreadsheet, but it would be nice to calculate the benefit relative to the variable for all the AW's levels at once.

The PT, ETC, and LGN are the 3 Ancient Wonders that increase effect duration.

My Lighthouse of Good Neighborhood (level 12) gives a bonus of 22 h 48m. At level 16 it would be 28h. My total duration is 3d 7h (79 hours). I really don’t know where that comes from.

The PT, ETC, and LGN are the 3 Ancient Wonders that increase effect duration.

If you hover over the hourglass this overview will pop up, but as is typical the information is a bit confusing.

Basic Duration of the Ensorcelled Endowment is 48-hrs.
Ancient Wonder Power is +82.5% of the Basic 48-hrs duration.
Increased Duration is the sum of the Basic Duration of 48-hrs + (.825*48), which is 87-hrs and 36-minutes.

6-17-2023 enchantment duration.png

Hope that helps :)

YarL

It does help. Thanks! I’m on my iPad 99% of the time, and did not realize where I could find those values.

Elvenar is complex. Figuring out which AW are the best places to invest KPs is challenging.

I will go look at the AW threads to see people’s on what level people think is the optimal level for different AWs. but I will look at focusing on PT, ETC, and LGN for a while.