• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

AW Menu?

Tehya1

Am I missing something when I struggle to find my aws in my city to check their progress? Is there a menu like the one that you get when you click to see someone elses aws and their status or is this a feature that would be useful to more people than just me? oThe bigger my cities get, the harder it is to find my smaller aws, especially the GA! It would be nice to have the same view/page/menu that we get when we click the aw icon for other peoples' cities.

Sprite1313

8DBF6A75-568C-4E34-9B94-EDE9178BB375.jpeg
471A764C-9730-41F1-B0A3-68FAE8EFDCE9.jpeg

The top one is the menu icon on mobile, the second one is the browser icon. Each of them pulls up a listing of your AWs, in order by chapter. You can see their progress there. Just click on the AW within the listing; it looks a lot like the one you see for neighbours.

Silver Lady

I don’t know about the browser version but in the app you can use the same icon that you use to build an AW in the first place, all the info on progress is displayed for any AW that you placed.

Tehya1

Oh well, it isn't the same in the browser version. The menus are not the same at all. There is no status info beyond a check mark to show that it has been placed and rune status. I have never checked that icon on the phone because I play via browser most of the time.

So yet another feature that the phone version has that they left out of the browser version :(

Sprite1313

Oh well, it isn't the same in the browser version. The menus are not the same at all. There is no status info beyond a check mark to show that it has been placed and rune status. I have never checked that icon on the phone because I play via browser most of the time.

So yet another feature that the phone version has that they left out of the browser version :(

AW Screenshot.png

If you hover your mouse over the AW in the menu, it will give you the current status. If you click on it, it will give you the three tabs in the second picture. The only thing it doesn't do is show you the stats for all future levels. It will only show you the benefits in the next level up.

Screenshot 2023-04-14 205006.png

You don't need to keep you phone handy.

Tehya1

The status that I want is the amount of kps already in there vs what I still need. The phone version gives you everything that you seewhne you look at a neighbors aw list, ie, kp level, whether or not it is upgrading, full, rune phase, etc. all at a glace so that I don't have to click through every aw to know which ones have kp and which don't or which are full, upgrading rune phase, etc. Like this:

Tehya1

Its all the aws at a glance. You can just swipe through the list instead of having several more clicks, because we know know that this game is click heavy! lol

Tehya1

In browser, you can click on the AW itself in your city and it will pop up with the KP screen
I know how to check the status of my awws by clicking on them and by clicking the icon and clicking on each aw to see its status. The trouble is, I can't easily find all of my aws lol As I mentioned in an earlier post, it takes forever to find my ga. Same with my FA. It has muted colors and gets lost in the sparkles lol

There is a feature in the phone version that does not exist in the browser version. I know how to check my aws in the browser, but the feature that is missing is the menu that lets you see ALL of them, all of their kp levels, upgrade status rune status, etc in ONE menu/window so that you can quickly change favs, click upgrade right from that menu, etc. Its a huge time saver that the browser version does not have.

I grab my phone, look at the aw menu, make my changes and go back to the browser now, but once again, Inno favored the phone players and denied the browser people a very convenient feature.

Silver Lady

but once again, Inno favored the phone players and denied the browser people a very convenient feature.
But there are features that browsers players have that we app players never will. No hovering for us to get info, I never know how much longer my sparkles will last, can’t visit an undiscovered neighbor and exit to their part of the map and I think there are some others, not even mentioning how small everything is to fit in the smaller screens available on tablets & phones. Ya’ win some you lose some. :oops:

Tehya1

But there are features that browsers players have that we app players never will. No hovering for us to get info, I never know how much longer my sparkles will last, can’t visit an undiscovered neighbor and exit to their part of the map and I think there are some others, not even mentioning how small everything is to fit in the smaller screens available on tablets & phones. Ya’ win some you lose some. :oops:
lol all true, and honestly, I guess what we do have with the browser version outweighs what we don't or I would play on the phone more, but this feature would be particularly helpful. My bigger cities are so packed that finding each aw, checking it, and keeping that in my head times several while I check the rest is a pita on the browser. It seems like something like that would be easy to add to the browser version.

So, I will check the aws on the phone. :)

mucksterme

Oh Wise One
What am I missing here.
In the browser version that Sprite posted a picture of
You click on the icon then it takes you to a menu
You click on the AW in the menu and it tells you everything you need to know ...
KP needed, KP added, Who added KP, Number of chests, What the next level will give
And
When you click on the AW in the menu, the map moves to the AWs location making it easier to find on a crowded map.

Siorse

No hovering for us to get info, I never know how much longer my sparkles will last, can’t visit an undiscovered neighbor and exit to their part of the map and I think there are some
Thank you for this ❤️
I knew I could play via browser but I never have because mobile is just so handy.
But I wasn't aware of the things that you could do-and that I would definitely use-that aren't on Mobile!
I like it when I get to learn something new

elvenbee

What am I missing here.
In the browser version that Sprite posted a picture of
You click on the icon then it takes you to a menu
You click on the AW in the menu and it tells you everything you need to know ...
KP needed, KP added, Who added KP, Number of chests, What the next level will give
And
When you click on the AW in the menu, the map moves to the AWs location making it easier to find on a crowded map.
OP is saying that's too much clicking for them.

Tehya1

That is why the phone version aw menu is so much better. One tap, one stop shop for all of your aws. ;)