• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

AW Menu?

Kadhrin

The truth is, I have RA, so the amount of clicking in this game is probably more problematic for me than it is for most.
I get tendonitis if I use a mouse. I highly recommend a touchpad or tablet (with pen or touch capability) for this game. Example: the way the Mac magic touchpad works, I drag my finger a few inches to move the mouse. Then lift the finger and tap to click. Zero strain on the joints.
Wacom pen tablets have similar functioning: hold pen, move hand while pen hovers above surface. Tap pen to surface to click. You can go from one side of a 25" screen to the other and only move your hand about 6" if you set the tablet area to map to the screen area.

Sprite1313

a 25 inch tablet?? Do they make those?
No, the tablet or touchpad act as an input device, instead of a mouse and/or keyboard. You pair it to your computer with bluetooth or USB (the Mac magic touchpad automatically pairs, like all apple devices).

defiantoneks

i do prefer the mobile version interface for AWs by a wide margin. For all the info in hover, they omitted the current kp/research amount which is what we are all checking for. If they added that to the main screen or to the hover info it would make me happier about the desktop version,

Myne

Oh Wise One
@Tehya1 Be aware that if you are trying to use mobile while being on your account in browser, as soon as you open it in mobile, you will be logged out of browser.

Tehya1

Yeah, learned that last week lol. I have a new routine. When I wake up, I grab the phone, get my daily gift, which also does not exist in the browser version, do whatever else I have the patience to do on that small screen, then check the aws and heart the one that I need to work on that day. Then I spend the rest of the day playing on the computer.

Duke00012

@Tehya1...I hear you, using the browser version is not the same as mobile. Mobile has features that browser does not; but I player the browser version anyway. Furthermore, whomever said that one can just "hover" over a building and gain knowledge, kudos, because that does not work for me.