• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

AW neighborly help

Black watch

Hi Folks
Just a quick question
What building is creating this boost? I can't find anything in the AW list that states it creates a Neighborly Help Effect for AWs.
Screen Shot 2019-10-23 at 9.34.33 AM.png

Pheryll

Set Designer
Isn't that for construction boosts?
This doesn't seem to be that type of boost to me.
If it is, well then, I'm learning something new, that's for sure! :)

If a building is assigned (for a construction of more than 100 seconds) it will use a reduced time buff from the builder's hut (if there is one) to shorten the building time. Builders are used in all constructions and upgrades taking more than 10 seconds.

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
Isn't that for construction boosts?
This doesn't seem to be that type of boost to me.
If it is, well then, I'm learning something new, that's for sure! :)
You're hovering over the 'time' in the list of requirements for upgrade. The pop-up shows you the regular time and how much is reduced by the builder boost. If you use the builder boosts elsewhere and hover here when you have no builder boosts available, that 'neighborly help' part will disappear.