• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

AW Reward Chests Waiting For You!

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
I don't believe I've ever seen anybody post this in the forum. Interesting strategy.

Usually, though, you would do a Shout Out. In case you don't know what that is: it's a posting either in your fellowship chat or mail system that says you have X KP left to the next upgrade of your AW and that there are X number of chests left. In my fs we limit the number of KP left to 100 or less and put it in chat as: "SO: GA 40/5" Usually somebody jumps in and then writes 30/4 and the countdown begins. Almost always in a couple hours the thing is finished and the fs has collected all the chests, in effect reducing the cost of AW upgrades between 7 and 15 percent. Since most of our players participate it all evens out and it's a win-win-win-win (25 times) situation, LOL.

You might like to try this in your fs.

AJ