• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

AW - Timewarp

Gath Of Baal

Reduces the time it takes between tournament rounds. instead of 16 hours between rounds the number starts to go down with each level of the Time Warp. at level 10 its -32% time, which makes your rounds like 11 hours or so cooldown. lol my math is prolly off but the tourny is over to check the time between rounds

Increases the production of sentient goods. like your tier 1-3 with relics alone you can get 700% boost to production, same with sentient goods up to 700% with relics alone. with the time warp you can go above 700%. i am at 762% with a level 10 time warp

Bethanne Rainbow

Reduces the time it takes between tournament rounds. instead of 16 hours between rounds the number starts to go down with each level of the Time Warp. at level 10 its -32% time, which makes your rounds like 11 hours or so cooldown. lol my math is prolly off but the tourny is over to check the time between rounds

Increases the production of sentient goods. like your tier 1-3 with relics alone you can get 700% boost to production, same with sentient goods up to 700% with relics alone. with the time warp you can go above 700%. i am at 762% with a level 10 time warp
Many thanks!