• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

AWKP Amounts

Soleil Nightbloom

I’m curious, does anyone know about how much AWKP gets handed out each week on average from the tourney? My current fellowship is averaging about 12 chests in the tourney if that helps.

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
Remember they redistributed individual chest rewards in Sept 2021 so some of the Tourney Calculator may not be accurate anymore as I doubt that got updated by the skeleton crew still at it on ElvenGems. However, some things are still good, like the point structure hasn't changed. The reverse chest and chests calculators would still work.

Zoof

Remember they redistributed individual chest rewards in Sept 2021 so some of the Tourney Calculator may not be accurate anymore as I doubt that got updated by the skeleton crew still at it on ElvenGems. However, some things are still good, like the point structure hasn't changed. The reverse chest and chests calculators would still work.
Adding onto what you just said, here's that post indicating what the changes were. At the time of writing, it hasn't yet been bumped off the first page of the announcements. Yay

EDIT: I also recognize this is unrelated to OP, but seemed like a good place to put that additional info.