• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Balancing is completely unbalanced

• Thread starter DeletedUser1075
  • Start date

DeletedUser1075

So we no longer gain un-boosted goods from completing the 1day quests but we also have to produce supplies to complete these quests as well! So how is this balancing?? The battles are becoming ridiculously harder to gain more expansion slots. Slots that we will now need to waste on un boosted goods we will now have to make room for....

DeletedUser61

There has only been one instance where I needed a non-boosted manufacturing building, and that as at the beginning of a chapter when I was the most advanced player in my neighborhood and fellowship.

Your boosted manufacturing is (oops 5x) at least twice as productive, and you can buy unboosted goods from the wholesaler for 5:1. The obvious approach, then, is to toss in a few extra boosted goods building and use the wholesaler to get unboosted goods if you can't trade for them.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser594

I've had one occasion where I produced non boosted goods when I had advanced to needing Gems but my fellowship mates hadn't quite caught up and the hood was dry of gems. As soon as my fellowship mates produced I got rid of them as fast as I could. The game is structured around trade. You make enough boosted goods that everyone has excess if they focus on boosted production and trade for non boosted.

If one tries to make all 3 magical goods w dust, gem, elixer manufactories at lvl 7 (2 non-boost + 1 Boosted @250%) = 1420 goods produced
If one produces only boosted goods 3 manufactories lvl 7 with say a 250% boost= 2730 goods produced

Here's a chart to illustrate showing elven magical goods
elventier3chart.jpg