• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Barracks

u like?

• yes

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • no? - why?

Votes: 6 66.7%

• Total voters

DeletedUser321

i think barracks should be unlocked so that ppl could have more barracks. this way would be easier to train units especialy further on the game.

With current systemany fighter would have to get tons of armories to increese training size and currently to trin units takes time (72 units in 6 hrs ) nd im not even in second era

i agree that its web browser game but please do not make it un realistic with military units or barracks

DeletedUser

So you're suggesting that we be allowed to queue up infinite troops in our barracks, assuming we have the supplies to do so?

In other words, making armories completely useless

DeletedUser321

not quite
since the barracks still would require armories to increese the training size
what we would gain is 6 training slot insted of 3 or 10 instead of 5 :)

DeletedUser

Oh I see. You want people to be able to build multiple barracks.

DeletedUser321

yes exacly
cos current sollutionisnt good
if u enter the third era and if u wont have more then 6 - 10 maxed out armories ur army training will take ages b4 u could take out 1 simple tile, which will make fighting or auto fighting truly pain

DeletedUser

I don't know what the number of armories has to do with army training speed. Get a level 8 barracks. That has a huge impact on how quickly you recruit troops. Armories don't affect that.

DeletedUser321

yes but more armories = bigger training size

currently i can train 75 units and i have 60 unit squad size BUT the training time on 3 spaces take like 7 hrs for 3 slots - which is LOOOOOONGGG even for browser game so the second or third barracks will make it better

DeletedUser43

A second or third barracks would take up a ton of space and space is quite limited in this game. Frankly, I think you would be better off using all that space for goods and then negotiating your way through the world. But, I'm all for making training time shorter. I would like it if we could upgrade our barracks more and faster. That would give us more troops because it would cut the training time down and it wouldn't take up any more space.

DeletedUser459

I'd like to see the barracks made slightly smaller to upgrade maybe past level 5,as it's one of the biggest buildings in the game,with steep upgrade costs as well. As far as I'm aware there's only a few buildings that come close to being that big. maybe a 4x4 space instead of 5x4?

DeletedUser

My version of this issue is that I am trying to scout and discover players (who I can confirm are active) so that we can set up trade arrangements, MoPoDo schedules and other advantages of being discovered. To fight through encounters as far as i need to go will require numerous loss of troop. I do some negotiating but the scouting cost is 32K coins so my progress will be mostly through fighting. When my barracks are idle, I lose ground. I will be upgrading my barracks (I only have 3 slots ATM and my 3 Armories are at max for my research level. A 2nd Barracks would help! I realize I am a novice here, being my 4th day and all, so there may be other techniques I can use to get more from trades and have more economic stability, etc.