• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Battling with mages on mobile

qaccy

I'm not sure if this is a bug or not, so I'm posing it here as a question instead. Is it just me, or does battling on mobile take a lot longer when using mage units compared to the other four types? It's usually fairly quick, only a second or two, but with mages the 'crossed swords' icon is there for so long that I actually see the 'connection issues' graphic popping up in the background before the battle actually finishes, something like 5+ seconds per battle. I've started doing tournaments on my phone for the auto-move to the next province, but with this long of a delay I'd rather just go through it on PC for gems and marble where I use mage units the most.

qaccy

@MinMax Gamer Yeah, me being the problem is why I didn't want to immediately head over to the bug report forums. It's still weird though, because it only happens when I'm using mages. I can battle with any other units and the encounters resolve themselves almost instantly, so I figure there must be something weird happening specifically with the mage units...somehow. I couldn't even begin to understand why it might be happening!

Valtitude

@MinMax Gamer Yeah, me being the problem is why I didn't want to immediately head over to the bug report forums. It's still weird though, because it only happens when I'm using mages. I can battle with any other units and the encounters resolve themselves almost instantly, so I figure there must be something weird happening specifically with the mage units...somehow. I couldn't even begin to understand why it might be happening!
I've noticed the extra second or two to resolve a battle, but have not narrowed it to Mages. I just figured the game was being dramatic - did you win or were you defeated? lol I play a lot on mobile. Will watch for this being tied to Mages.

qaccy

I've noticed the extra second or two to resolve a battle, but have not narrowed it to Mages. I just figured the game was being dramatic - did you win or were you defeated? lol I play a lot on mobile. Will watch for this being tied to Mages.

Victory all the way! So far, signs are pointing to it being an issue specifically on my end, but it's still weird that it's only happening with one type of unit. If it was something about my connection, wouldn't it just happen to battles in general, no matter what I'm fighting with?

DeletedUser2959

Victory all the way! So far, signs are pointing to it being an issue specifically on my end, but it's still weird that it's only happening with one type of unit. If it was something about my connection, wouldn't it just happen to battles in general, no matter what I'm fighting with?
It could be a matter of extra calculations or something. Maybe mage battles require a good bit more communication but you only notice it when your connection is iffy.