• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Bear upgrades

jas77mess

Every once in a while I see the mermaid paradise come up in the magic academy. I still see the phoenixes (cold, fire, and aureate) come up. Why can't they use that same principle for other buildings and artifacts, so like Matrickz said we can upgrade old buildings. I have a bunch where I was 1 artifact shy of the next significant change in awards.

neeronie

The September event is supposed to introduce a new bear, so it may have old artifacts too, like they did with the Phoenix event.
Yes, jas77mess and yes Enevhar. There are many opportunities to craft Birds and bears but I have never seen an artifact for them, yes, yes it would be very nice to be able to upgrade bears we may have.

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
Every once in a while I see the mermaid paradise come up in the magic academy. I still see the phoenixes (cold, fire, and aureate) come up. Why can't they use that same principle for other buildings and artifacts, so like Matrickz said we can upgrade old buildings. I have a bunch where I was 1 artifact shy of the next significant change in awards.

If you don't have them in your inventory they will continue to come up in crafting. Having said that, since it's pretty obvious you don't wish to build them (since you haven't), you might like to build them anyway since once you have them in your inventory or in you city they are removed from the list of things to be offered. This, in turn, means you will improve the chances of getting the things offered you wish to have offered. Just a tip I'm passing on.

AJ

Patchella

If you don't have them in your inventory they will continue to come up in crafting
Is this true? I’ve been offered a number of buildings, multiple times, even when I’ve had two placed on my city and with one in inventory. Or is the algorithm you speak of only applied to special rewards such as specific bears and phoenixes?