• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Beauty In Everything Fellowship is Recruiting!

DeletedUser14718

Are you a daily player looking for a friendly and fun place to play?

We are a laid back, but somewhat hardcore fellowship that enjoys helping each other. Our member statement is as follows:

A fellowship for daily players.

Please try your best and ask for help if you need it. Also always try to offer two or three star trades.
Request for all members: I have noticed most members are not visiting their map neighbors, fellowship members or those in their notifications.

Please do so. It benefits both of you in coins and supplies. I make over three million coins a day doing it. Also you can earn bonus enchantments and runes. That is greatly beneficial to those of us high in the game, but also those of us doing events.

I know many of you play to relax, but it really doesn’t take that long. On mobile it takes about 5 minutes for me. On browser about 30 minutes. To get the enchantments and runes you have to collect on a browser.

If we sound like a fit for you come give us a try!