• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Benefit Brown Bear Q (math)

DeletedUser22511

So I am in dwarves chapter and can get brown bear up to maybe like 6 or 7 stages.
That means (in stage 6) I can get 49 valorian guard, 73 faineant frog.../ 48 hr
I also have valorian valor that say 35 (1/hr)...I never placed one before so i am not sure how many I'm producing really? Is this like 3 hr, 9 hr, 24 hr, 48 hr like manufactories?
so in terms of valorian guard....which one am I getting more per hr?
I intended to place brown bear but not sure exact benefit of it....yes I get that i get more troops than just valrorian guard but I just want exact math before placing buildings....
Thanks in advance

kctanzen

If you also have timer / supply instants -- even at stage 6, when fed, it adds an extra 30% from your training buildings for 12 hours.
Not something to use all the time .. but certainly a nice addition when necessary and you have the instants.

That, plus the free troops every 48 hours makes it a very useful 3 x 3 space.

DeletedUser23318

I don't have the exact maths but for the Valorian Valor, you are able to do early collect every 6 hours. The Brown bear is great for the free troops it provides, plus the % boost when fed that it gives to your barracks, training grounds and (When you get there) merc camp. One thing to consider with the Valorian Valor, is upgrading it every couple of chapters (Whether by re-crafting it, or if you win one, or by use of RR's) as it will stay at whatever chapter you gain it in and stay at that production level unless replaced/upgraded.