• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Best Basic Goods Evolvable building?

Smooper

That's it. For low level chapters, what's the best evolvable building for getting the most goods in your city, whether it is a bonus provided to your factories or actually production.

Iyapo

Personal Conductor
Honestly, for new low chapter players(boost below 700%) any Evolving or set building that they can get links/evolves for will be a better producer(if it gives goods) than manufactories.

In the current Event the set bonus for the little buildings with just 2 links is better per square than the manufactories. If they can get the last building(Skyfin Rodeo)then they can get a three link bonus on most of the littles and the three link bonus on the big building too. Making it a pretty awesome combo for new little cities.

There are better sets and Evolving buildings that you can get over time(years) or with money but I won't get into those.

Smooper

If you can craft it in the MA, those are most important to me. I don't like to spend all the time needed to go through the events to get these buildings. Much easier to buy or earn diamonds and craft the evolves (hard to save enough BP's even if you are in a good fellowship).

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
I like all of the 24-hour evolving buildings. They all have something to offer for new players. But the artifacts are the killers. They're just so expensive that I wouldn't recommend a low-level chapter player blow all their spell frags and blueprints on them (unless, of course, we're talking about the fire phoenix. I'd sell my great grandmother's silver for those.)

Smooper

I like all of the 24-hour evolving buildings. They all have something to offer for new players. But the artifacts are the killers. They're just so expensive that I wouldn't recommend a low-level chapter player blow all their spell frags and blueprints on them (unless, of course, we're talking about the fire phoenix. I'd sell my great grandmother's silver for those.)
Not really planning on advancing. Just want to play the spire and tournament and this is the chapter I choose to stop at. Everything is expendable when you don't need to save them. Once you have the ch. 10 you won't have to spend frags again. What is a good thing to spend my frags on?

edit: I meant to say level 10 not chapter 10

Last edited:

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
Everblossom Sleigh gives boosted tier 1 and Coin (among other items). Mermaid Paradise gives all 3 tier1. They're both 24 hour productions and both have already passed in the Artifact cycle of the Spire.

Mrietha

I just crafted one (fire phoenix) in the Magic Academy.
Though I am not sure if I want to put her out since I do very little fighting.

I had had one from when they were introduced. But I used my artifacts on the Aureate phoenix. I disenchanted my original fire because it was from such a low chapter

Henroo

Oh Wise One
A fully evolved Dragonheart Estate will give more total tier 1 goods than a Mermaid's Paradise of the same level. The difference is: Dragonheart only gives 1 type of good, while Mermaid's Paradise gives all 3 kinds of tier 1 goods. And it also gives a 3 KP spell daily. These numbers are for my chapter 20 marble boosted city: Dragonheart Estate will give 60,040 planks in 24 hours. Mermaid's Paradise gives 18,900 marble, 17,850 steel, and 16,800 planks. This works out to 53,550 tier 1 goods. However as mentioned earlier, it also is giving a 3 KP spell in addition to the goods. With Dragonheart, all you get is the goods.

Another really good option for producing tier 1 goods is the Pilgrim's Manor set.

Yavimaya

Scroll-Keeper
I just crafted one (fire phoenix) in the Magic Academy.
Though I am not sure if I want to put her out since I do very little fighting.

I had had one from when they were introduced. But I used my artifacts on the Aureate phoenix. I disenchanted my original fire because it was from such a low chapter
Save any artifacts you get for the Fire Phoenix is my recommendation because likely, eventually you will want to fight some or do a mix of catering and fighting as later on catering gets sooooo expensive. Fire Phoenix is one of the very most valuable buildings in the game for fighters. I don't place my evolving buildings until I have enough artifacts to get it to at least a level 6.

Henroo

Oh Wise One
Another good option to produce goods for low chapter players is the Moonstone Library set. In the chapters before Woodelves: Mana Plant, Gum Tree, and Moonstone Gate will be producing tier 3 goods. The Library itself and Endless Scroll will be producing tier 2 goods. This is in addition to the spell fragments and extra CC daily it gives. Which are likely more important to a low chapter city than they are to an advanced city, since the low chapter city has probably not accumulated a huge stash of extra SF and CCs to run their magic academy with. Honestly: if I were starting a brand new city then the Moonstone Set pieces would probably be my #2 priority for crafting in the Magic Academy (the base for Fire Phoenix & artifacts to evolve it would be #1).