• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Best configuration for Winter Market Set

DeletedUser19346

I have finally been able to put the complete Winter Market Set in my city. I can't find the correct configuration to activate all of the goodies though. Does anyone know the best configuration to light up all of the goodies on each one?

DeletedUser20396

When you click on a building in the sequence, there's a questionmark box in the right corner next to the x box, that kinda helps out. I may be wrong though, I only have one building and that's what I drew from it. Hope it helped. :)

DeletedUser19346

If the link shimmerfly sent you doesn't do it, either, let me know. I can try to do a screen shot of mine for you. Mine works. I love getting all those goodies just because the 5 are touching the right way.

The link is set up the same way mine is and it doesn't work. I'd love a screeshot of the correct set up.

DeletedUser19723

The link is set up the same way mine is and it doesn't work. I'd love a screeshot of the correct set up.

Hope this works for you. Let me know.

Attachments

• marketset.jpg
    marketset.jpg
    498.4 KB · Views: 147