• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Beta FA

TimeMachine

As they always say, nobody is forced to take part in events and/or FAs.

But to me it seems pretty clear that they are trying to put the game under more pressure, especially for those who like to always take part in events and FAs.
I see it as some kind of omnipresent invitation to for example rush through a chapter as fast as possible or to get more Province Expansions.

Myne

Oh Wise One
As they always say, nobody is forced to take part in events and/or FAs.

But to me it seems pretty clear that they are trying to put the game under more pressure, especially for those who like to always take part in events and FAs.
I see it as some kind of omnipresent invitation to for example rush through a chapter as fast as possible or to get more Province Expansions.
or to just spend diamonds in general

Yogi Dave

Seriously Inno?! Couldn't you at least wait until the current event ends rather than throw another no notice FA at us?
The reason they gave was it needed to be tested before it came to the live servers after the end of the winter event and since over the holidays, most Inno employees will be on vacation, it had to overlap.

The thing that makes me wonder/worry is they showed they can run two things at once which in the past they said they couldn't and wouldn't due to space on the screen.
1702212119161.png

Apparently, not a problem.

Glandeh

The reason they gave was it needed to be tested before it came to the live servers after the end of the winter event and since over the holidays, most Inno employees will be on vacation, it had to overlap.

The thing that makes me wonder/worry is they showed they can run two things at once which in the past they said they couldn't and wouldn't due to space on the screen.
View attachment 16741
Apparently, not a problem.
That's called progress. What was previously impossible, is so no longer.

quin629

It's called silly. Of all the things that previously could not be done, THIS is what Inno chose to spend tech resources working on? Because having yet another simultaneous questline/event was asked for by, um, nobody?

Yogi Dave

This is a test, only a test. If this had been the real thing, you'd have been informed to duck and cover. Coming soon to a world near you.
1702234257926.png

Oooh, kitty!

Does that cover everything? Okay folks, that's a wrap.