• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Bigger map, Better battle

DeletedUser

I suggest you increase the width of the battlefield by 1 or 2 hexes. This would allow players a little opportunity for strategic moves and eliminate bottleneck blockages that frequently occur on some maps. Also add a treasure chest on each map with some random resource reward. How bout an occasional random natural enemy added to the map, a great bear, a pack of harpies, wolves etc. They could attack either side if you move too close or they might remain inactive the entire time. Also change the color on someones dogs from red to blue or green for ease of identification.
I very much appreciate the hexagonal turn based combat, reminiscent of the old Avalon Hill board games I played as a kid. So how bout creating a true 3D battle experience and have line of sight for ranged units.

Last edited by a moderator: