• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Blackout on only 1 neighbor

DeletedUser

I have 1 neighbor ( Tamashi.rck) that I am not able to assist. Every time I go to his city to help him I get a black screen. While this does happen at other cities, they are fixed by reloading the game. It does not matter how many times I reload the game, I have not been able to assist this one neighbor. I think it has something to do with the period in his name.

DeletedUser

Use the standard bug report format w/screenshot so the community can have more info to help you. Have you cleared your cache?

DeletedUser551

Hello zoggie,

If you're experiencing this problem on one city only, it's most likely a browser cache issue. Try clearing your cache like Phoequndt suggested and let us know if the problem persists.

DeletedUser

I cleared the cache and still have the same problem. In fact it has also started to affect another neighbor (teagan) after I click on the assist button I do not get any building available for assistance, I have tried clicking all over the buildings and don't get the assist to happen.

Attachments

• screen shot.gif
    screen shot.gif
    999.7 KB · Views: 58

DeletedUser51

Hi zoggie,

I have looked in to this and there is not an issue with either of the cities that you mentioned. The black city that you refer to is generally a cache issue and can be corrected by clearing your computer and flash caches. As for the second city, the town hall is under construction so you would not be able to donate coins to it. The only other building you could give assistance to is the builders hut, and it may be at capacity for 'boosts'.

DeletedUser

got it, so if you want to give it to your neighbors 1 last time, you put your guild hall under construction and quit the game. Please kill all the inactive players. Having a dead neighborhood is not fun especially since now 2 of them left after starting an update on their guild hall.

Perhaps making it so when the guild hall is done updating it actually finishes instead of waiting until the person logs in. These 2 guild halls have been updating for 2 and 10 days respectively.