• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Blessed paladin strike back glitch

Raccon

Game version: __ v1.147.3
Game world: __Elcysandir
Browser + version: __Microsoft Edge
Operating System: __Windows 10
Screen resolution: __1280 x 800
Account name: __raccon
Humans or Elves: __Human

Reproducibility: __4/5 = happens often, but not always

Quest title: __

Current situation:
Hi, recently, during turnament and spire encounters, I noticed that my blessed paladin's strike back function works only 1 out of 5 or more times when it's being attacked within it's striking range or even right next to the attacking enemy.

Thanks

Henroo

Oh Wise One
@Raccon Strikeback only works once per round for Paladins. They will always stikeback the first enemy to hit them in a round. But if they are attacked multiple times in a round, they do not strikeback the 2nd or 3rd enemies which attack them. Is this what happened?

Raccon

Exactly my point. They don't strike back the first time 4 out of five (first time) occasions.
I noticed that when my blessed paladins are attacked (by the first attacker) by any troop type within their two step range or adjacent, some times they strike back, most of the time they don't. It wasn't like this before, this is happening may be since 4-6 weeks ago, as you said, at first I thought I'm mistaking, so I started paying close attention to make sure I'm not mistaking before I reported the bug.

Huor

I've been wondering about this myself as I could swear that sometimes my blessed paladins just stood there. I'll watch it closer.