• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Blocking

Henroo

Oh Wise One
Can I ask why you want to block another player from visiting? If they are just polishing the wrong thing or giving you KP, I don't see how that could be considered harassment.
I suspect the original poster might be talking about AW visits. For example, they might have a neighbor who is constantly putting 1 point in their AWs and want to block that.

Moho

Chef
Simply get your friend to donate 2 KP, and you'll make a profit off that uninvited neighbor. Free KP for you!
Or simply ignore the whole thing. You get 1 free point and they (at some point in the distant future) get a 5 point AW Token. So what?
Exactly. The game is designed to encourage cooperation. If players are disatisfied with dealing with the KP requirments entirely on their own, they can ask co-players to contribute in exchange of chests. Or they can join a fellowship where this procedure is part of the internal rules.

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
When I was new to the game, I was not scummy. I simply didn't know I wasn't doing a favor to the players. I often added one or two kp to their wonders, when I still could not visit them and give NH but they visited me and regularly gave me help. It was a way that I could help, too, until I expanded my territory to reach them. I was absolutely stunned when I was told to knock it off because it wasn't appreciated. I almost quit the game because of the rudeness of the person who told me that.

I think it's always important to check to see if the player is new before taking offense. They may simply be trying to return the NH favor and cannot yet do it the normal way.

Iyapo

Personal Conductor
I'm sorry to sound silly, I'm rather new.....
I don't understand what is scummy about a 1 point knowledge point?
It is all about perspective. Some players think that the rewards in the chests on their wonders belong to them. Some people think that the rewards in the chests on their wonder belong to other players. It is not usually difficult to get your fellowship mates to boot outside donors off chests, if it bothers you to have them claimed by someone you do not want on there.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
I think it's always important to check to see if the player is new before taking offense. They may simply be trying to return the NH favor and cannot yet do it the normal way.

Yep. It is the big cities who keep doing the 1-point junk that need to stop trying to steal the rune shard chests. I don't care at all about the other tiny reward chests and will often fill the KP bar before anyone has claimed those. And yeah, I have one neighbor who did 1 point when she was new and tiny and now is bigger and does at least 5 points, which I feel should be the minimum anyway, at least for non-fellowship members.

RJYHGHA

I asked her why, but she won't reply. I tried to visit her and it says player has received enough help. Even when she will be the only one contributing to an AW. Maybe making too much of this.

free-spirit

I asked her why, but she won't reply. I tried to visit her and it says player has received enough help. Even when she will be the only one contributing to an AW. Maybe making too much of this.
They're doing it to try and get free chests. Just have your fellows knock them off, they will all get a chest, and you'll get to keep the free 1kp. Messaging a player that has been successfully using this strategy isn't going to get you anywhere. The history here shows that all that does is make them go out of their way to put 1 kp on all of your wonders while you get more and more annoyed about it.