• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Blueprint

Gath Of Baal

10) I won a blueprint and i can not find it in my inventory.

Answer:
For some weird reason Elvenar does not store them in your inventory and there is only 3 ways as of now to find them.

1) By entering a Magical Workshop or Magical Residence and clicking the upgrade tab. At the bottom you will see a icon of a Blueprint as a requirement to upgrade. Hover your pointer over the icon of the Blueprint and it will show how many are available.

2) If a craft in the Magic Academy requires a Blueprint as part of the recipe, again if you hover your pointer over the icon of it, it will show you how many you have.

3) Send an in game support ticket and ask support how many Blueprints you have

Edit: Congratz on you and your fellowships first 10 chest tournament

Last edited:

Soleil Nightbloom

Congratulations on getting 10 chests! I have the latest version 1.124 and there is an icon that looks like a portal instant for “special items” at the top of the screen. After you click the icon there is a section called “crafted goods” where the blueprints should be stored. Hopefully, the blueprints are stored for you there otherwise it’s probably another bug.

Bethanne Rainbow

10) I won a blueprint and i can not find it in my inventory.

Answer:
For some weird reason Elvenar does not store them in your inventory and there is only 3 ways as of now to find them.

1) By entering a Magical Workshop or Magical Residence and clicking the upgrade tab. At the bottom you will see a icon of a Blueprint as a requirement to upgrade. Hover your pointer over the icon of the Blueprint and it will show how many are available.

2) If a craft in the Magic Academy requires a Blueprint as part of the recipe, again if you hover your pointer over the icon of it, it will show you how many you have.

3) Send an in game support ticket and ask support how many Blueprints you have

Edit: Congratz on you and your fellowships first 10 chest tournament
I have a good group ! They worked really hard!

Gath Of Baal

Congratulations on getting 10 chests! I have the latest version 1.124 and there is an icon that looks like a portal instant for “special items” at the top of the screen. After you click the icon there is a section called “crafted goods” where the blueprints should be stored. Hopefully, the blueprints are stored for you there otherwise it’s probably another bug.

Are you on Mobile or Desktop? I play desktop and have the same v1.124.2 and there are no changes

Sprite1313

D5765A80-C233-4131-A687-25C53BADD7FB.jpeg

That’s on mobile. As Gath said, it isn’t there on PC (at least I haven’t found it).

Gath Of Baal

I don't understand why that cant be added to desktop/PC version. If its already been added on the desktop/PC version then my game is broken :p

CrusaderMichael

I don't understand why that cant be added to desktop/PC version. If its already been added on the desktop/PC version then my game is broken :p

It's not on pc, yer fine. Apparently this has been an issue for 3 years. I kinda doubt it'll be handled the way you want (and any of us would want) ever.

It's a very minor issue though. The lack of just doing it has a lot of people thinking everything from they are just lazy, to it's too hard cuz of "old code".... yes, i read a lot of posts on this.

I don't think they are lazy... and i don't believe it's somehow "hard to change old code".

They could snap their fingers and show it somewhere easy, the same what we see a number as described by someone above.

So... why not just show us?

The fact they chose not to on pc but do on mobile, makes me guess it's some security issue. PC's are notorious for hacks etc, whereas mobile and consoles are much much harder to pull that bs.

Only answer that makes any sense to me. (EDIT... though, barely any sense)

CrusaderMichael

It was just added to the mobile app a week or two ago, so be patient. :)

i'm curious why this took 3 years, assuming it will come to pc relatively soon now.

Maybe i'll pop in to a livestream sometime and ask.

Fully expecting to see human-turtle crossbreeds answer my question.

Oops... wrong thread.... i think.