• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Blueprints

DeletedUser663

Many of us will have gained blueprints through the completion of level 10 in tournaments but there is no way of seeing within the game how many blueprints you currently have in stock.

The obvious place for these to be displayed is in the inventory and with the current set up of the inventory including blueprints on the 'instants' tab would seem to be the best place.

Without this the only way of finding out how many blueprints you have available is through Support

Please would you modify the system to clearly identify how many blueprints are available.

DeletedUser2870

Well, I don't know about the many. I haven't yet.
But I would definitely agree they need to be shown on an inventory somewhere.

DeletedUser7370

Have everyone in your fellowship and a few other fellowships that regularly win blueprints send a message to support every week asking how many they have. If they are being asked by 50 cities a week they will probably get the hint after a few weeks. If they get asked by 5000 cities a week then they will definitely get the hint in short order.

DeletedUser12233

Many of us will have gained blueprints through the completion of level 10 in tournaments but there is no way of seeing within the game how many blueprints you currently have in stock.

The obvious place for these to be displayed is in the inventory and with the current set up of the inventory including blueprints on the 'instants' tab would seem to be the best place.

Without this the only way of finding out how many blueprints you have available is through Support

Please would you modify the system to clearly identify how many blueprints are available.

This would really be very helpful to be able to see how many blueprints we have in our inventory.

DeletedUser663

Have everyone in your fellowship and a few other fellowships that regularly win blueprints send a message to support every week asking how many they have. If they are being asked by 50 cities a week they will probably get the hint after a few weeks. If they get asked by 5000 cities a week then they will definitely get the hint in short order.
Support have told me I currently have 14 blueprints and suggested that I raise this as an idea for game development in this forum. Our fellowship has reached level 10 in 8 of the past 9 tournaments so the numbers for our team are growing pretty quickly.

DeletedUser6038

Fast forward to 2018. People are STILL unable to see how many blueprints you have after their magic building reaches top level. It's been 3 years and it's still not part of main hall inventory. Did Inno plan to get rid of blueprints a long time ago, and that's why it was never implemented?

LayDHawk

you can see blueprints when you click on a magical residence or magical workshop and then click to upgrade and hover over the blueprint icon to see how many you have... this is assuming, of course, that you have one of the before mentioned magical buildings. :)

DeletedUser20491

Just a question what are blueprints? I must have been gone too long to know what they are

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
More like not long enough.

They are a similar to a spell or an instant. You currently get one every time your group gets to the tenth chest in the tournament, and they allow you to upgrade a magical residence or workshop without spending diamonds. In theory they were also intended to allow upgrading of event buildings, but that's a-whole-nother sordid tale of deceit and treachery.