• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

blueprints

softwinds

In my human world, I receive blueprints after finishing a tournament. In my Eleven world, this doesn't happen. How can I get blueprints in my Eleven world? I need these to evolve the Witch's hut.

Yavimaya

Scroll-Keeper
Fellowships only get the blueprint if they get the 10th chest in the tournaments. Maybe the fellowship on the city that isn't getting them is not getting far enough in the tourney?

Siorse

? I need these to evolve the Witch's hut.
Witch's Hut requires the correct artifact to evolve, not the blueprints.

Someone correct me if I'm mistaken please, but I believe blueprints are only to upgrade magic residences/workshops.

defiantoneks

In my human world, I receive blueprints after finishing a tournament. In my Eleven world, this doesn't happen. How can I get blueprints in my Eleven world? I need these to evolve the Witch's hut.
i will also ask if you've used any sorceries with those artifacts available. i tend to forget about them, so figured i'd ask.