• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Blurry workshop graphics

vermp

I just build 20 new workshops for the FA. They are driving me crazy because they are blurry and making me feel cross-eyed! I expected them to fix themselves (maybe my internet was slow), but it's been a day and a half.
Is anyone else having this problem?
Khelonaar world...

vermp

My fellowship members looked at them and they look the same as the other buildings to them :/
Also, I upgraded one of the level 1 blurry, pixelated workshops to level 2, and it looked better.
So it's just the level 1 workshops on MY SCREEN. OY.

vermp

No, clearing my cache didn't work.
This sounds crazy, but on my iPhone app, they ALSO look more pixelated than my other buildings!!

DeletedUser

@vermp When posting large images like this, they need to go under a spoiler tag. Like this:
Lord Of The Ringo.jpg

You can also simply add the thumbnail
Lord Of The Ringo.jpg
and people can click the thumbnail to view the full image. :)

DeletedUser

So much better on my screen! Thanks much. :D

Now then... What browser do you use?

DeletedUser

I don't have any experience with the Safari browser, at least, not recent, so I can't say whether or not it's a browser issue. I play in Firefox regularly, and Microsoft Edge occasionally. I have some Human cities, so let me fiddle around with some things and see if I get the same result.

DeletedUser

I didn't have the problem on Firefox. Let me check Edge...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

It's the same on Chrome too.I think it's a website problem.
The human level 1 workshops are not loading properly.

Ok, so, I started a Human city in Khelonaar, while using Microsoft Edge, and I did not have a problem with the workshop graphics. You may want to go ahead and make a bug report on this anyway, just in case.