• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Bonus points on the Spire?

Blindsider66

A few months ago theres was talk regarding total points available on the Spire (1575 ). Or whether it was possible to get more. This weeks count in Winyandor is clearly one of the rare times that extra points have been recorded (1643 ). Congrats to the members of Derp Alliance for a sweet run.
20211231105439.jpg

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
With the changes made to new members not being able to participate when joining after the Spire starts, actual points earned by members is still 1575. But with the new point storage system, if you use points to complete a crystal, those points will be included in the fellowship total. So my guess is that they spent at least 48 points to complete one of the 12 spots on the purple bar, and then the members kept climbing to the top anyway.

Henroo

Oh Wise One
With the changes made to new members not being able to participate when joining after the Spire starts, actual points earned by members is still 1575. But with the new point storage system, if you use points to complete a crystal, those points will be included in the fellowship total. So my guess is that they spent at least 48 points to complete one of the 12 spots on the purple bar, and then the members kept climbing to the top anyway.
Yes, that's what I figure happened. Which means a FS with level 10 spire perk could theoretically score 2075 on a weekly basis. They could use all 500 points on gates as they move up the spire. Then when the spire closes, they would get their 500 points back.

Deleted User - 1178646

Yes this is the best way to use excess points. as soon as the spire/tournament start you dump in all your points. than any excess gets returned after the spire/tournament so it's the most efficient and easy way to use it. and it boosts your score artificially off course ;)

Last edited by a moderator: