• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Boosted good does not match the good that produces more

• Thread starter DeletedUser4375
  • Start date

DeletedUser4375

I have a boost for crystal, but the good that produces more is scrolls. Crystal produces 28/d, scrolls 41/d, silk 28/d. If I go to the MH under relics, it has boosts for steel, crystal, and next will be elixer. Shouldn't the crystal produce more than the scrolls if it is the one boosted?

DeletedUser1826

Do you have the production boost for crystal researched? Those numbers are the base production numbers for those buildings. The more relics you get for Crystal, the better your production will become.

Edited to add that you do not see the effect of your boost from the build menu, that will show only the base number. The boost doesn't show until the manufactory is built and you open the production tab

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4699

There are many factors that go into determining the output of any given building. Building level, size, % boost, etc. Not certain of your exact situation, but if the scroll building is of a higher level than your crystal building, it will produce more. Also, you will notice that not all goods buildings are the same size. For example, a 3x3 building will have a greater output than a 3x2 building. If you have all of those building at the same level, you will see that your boosted relic will give more per square than the others.
You will be able to increase your boost percentage through obtaining crystal relics from neighborly help, provinces, and tournaments. Hopefully you will soon see a much higher production of crystal.
I hope this helps!!

DeletedUser4417

Not doubting you, but are you sure that your boost is for Crystal and not scrolls? It's easy to tell which one is actually boosted when you mouse over each manufacturing facility. The one that is boosted will show a green arrow pointing up and the wording will be in green where the others will be in white.

Also what level are your Crystal, Scroll and Silk buildings as the level will impact the amount produced.

DeletedUser4375

I have lvl 3 crystal buildings and they maky 43 crystal with a 186% boost. A lvl 1 scroll building would produce 42 scrolls. The crystal is the one with the green arrow.

edeba

You never answered if you have researched your crystal boost. I don't remember if it shows you what you will get once you research. It doesn't sound right if you have researched.

DeletedUser51

This is actually not a bug and goods buildings produce different amounts which you can find in our Wiki HERE.

If you would like us to look at your specific city and explain more, please send in a support ticket :)

DeletedUser4375

wow I thought I posted in here, but apparently it did not stick. Yes I have the boost researched. My crystal is 200% boosted now and says I need 2 more crystal relics to get the next upgrade. I get 63 crystal per 3 hrs for the boosted good. Got rid of the scroll building that was producing almost the same amount at level 2 that the crystal is doing at lvl 5?

DeletedUser4818

I think edeba was referring to your tree. Mine is scrolls.
upload_2016-11-16_21-5-49.jpeg